Monday 2 July 2012

A better world

  .  . Imagine if you helped someone carry something or do something and he does not even offer a word of thanks or show gratitude at all. I would feel like putting my hands down his throat and pulling the"thank you" out or better still slap it out of him.You could try also to imagine a lady stepping on you and not offer a word of apology you would be so irritated and I would probably drag her by the clothes and demand my apologies.But the truth is that no matter how annoying this can be,we are all very guilty of this act.                                                                          .      Saying "Thank you",Yes please",Excuse me",and the ever soothing "I am sorry" goes a long way.No matter how common and archaic those words are they sooth the soul even faster and more pleasantly than gifts. At one point or the other in our lives we have let this simple courtesy pass us by and hurt some people even without us noticing that. If we all can mind our manners and watch the way some of our words are communicated,I dare say the world would be a better and and brighter.Say thank to someone today,you might just have saved a life.
  

1 comment: