Saturday 14 July 2012

Ashes for Gold 2

The next thing I saw was myself on a hospital bed trying to grasp why I was there.I convinced the doctor to let me go home as I wasn't sick instead my sickness was a mental one which I tot I could handle.Everything reminded me of Ayomikun and the memories drove me crazy I couldn't close my eyes without going back to the times.As I sat in d kitchen waiting for my water to boil,I rembered how I lay under d lights and d doctors talkin to me as I drifted off bout how fast the procedure would be and how I would feel better after it.I can't believe I stupidly let Ayomi talk me into sex despite my very high morals and belief,I gave in to d pressure believing we were meant for each oda then consequently the abortion and eventually the infection which made me sterile and almost dead and how I cancelled my trip to the states even though I got a scholarship for my P.H.D he convinced me to stay back so we could plan our wedding.I was very depressed ivn my boss had to give me 4months off. I couldn't step out of my room for a long while as I basically lost the will to live ar have anytin to do with it.Everyone was worried about me as I drifted in and out of reality and my mom outdid herself getting me a therapist as my depression clouded the entire household.Everyguy I saw was a bitter reminder of how mean and evil men were and how terrible he treated me.My friend nimi invited me to worship with her church and I went cuz I was forced as I stared at the ceiling,I had a constricting in my chest region and I ran out which made them stare after me like I was possed.I drove widly until I got to a secluded point where I let out all my emotions begging God to take control and free me from the bondage I was in.I poured my heart to him and left with joy in my heart and my life took a great turn as I realised God has wonderful plans for my life.My phone beeped as my secetary came in with my nephew whom we fondly called Future husband whose hobby is chewing on my favourite jackie lipstick.As I bent down to pick him up,I felt something trickle down my legs and I realised my water had broken I screamed for my husband who was miles away on a meeting.I forgot to mention I got married to my soulmate Ten months ago and I am expecting a set of twins and presently he is on his way from the airport to meet me so we could give birth to our babies.Ayomikun came to my wedding with his very ugly wife bacause I insisted he did so I could show off my very handsome man to him.Plus his wife is quite ugly doe*Evil grin*God traded my ashes for Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment