Wednesday 2 January 2013

Cheers

Looking back at the past year, we 've got every reasons to be glad and bless God. So many deaths, targets not met, heartbreaks, and times we feel life is buckling underneath US. But here we are spared and very much alive. So many accomplishments achieved and for all this, I give thanks. So I lost my phone to d last year and to a very crazy sharp guy who systematically picked my pocket. Mean I cried for my Omolabake riley hard or maybe too Sef. Leaving school was happy and getting home, was a very sad event as I had to keep recounting how much I loved my baby. I couldn't imagine life without ha nd I think God just wanted to teach me that there is a life beyond me nd my selfish phone who shamelessly asks for all attention. So enough about my phone, I 've to say since I could calll mommy, I 've never had a "not too happy year"as 2012. It demanded and got all attention it could get. Too much deaths and accidents but we bless God that in in our grief nd unhappiness, we still remember and he proves his faithfulness. I have bin taught to cherish every moment and make sure I appreciate everyone whom God brings into my life.They should all be respected and cherished like we all are living on borrowed times. So counting all blessings, I''ll say, thank you lord for life and the ability and grace to live it.And like my friend Tunde likes to say, "it's congratulations to the living and condolences to the dead". As much as we all had our shares of the bad times last year, what matters is I to this one-year, member your success is not how much money you 've got.rather it's how much lives are happy and are living shilling today because of you. It's how people would react when they hear your name. Let's live like there will be no chance to right our wrongs. Love life, love yourself and love everyone. Shallom

No comments:

Post a Comment